NetBox v3.2.0 is now available on GitHub! This is a huge release representing several months of intense development effort. Major new features include:
- Plugins Framework Extensions (#8333)
- Modules & Module Types (#7844)
- Custom Object Fields (#7006)
- Custom Status Choices (#8054)
- Improved User Preferences (#7759)
- Inventory Item Roles (#3087)
- Inventory Item Templates (#8118)
- Service Templates (#1591)
- Automatic Provisioning of Next Available VLANs (#2658)
There's a ton more still to cover, so be sure to read through the full v3.2 release notes before upgrading. And if you haven't already, check out our migration scripts to help replicate data out of the legacy ASN and contact fields on the site model.
And if you're interested in leveraging the newly improved plugins framework, be sure to follow the plugins development tutorial for a step-by-step introduction to the development process. You'll be up and running with your own custom plugins in no time!