The first beta release for NetBox v3.3 is now available! Version 3.3 introduces some major new features and functionality, including:
- Multi-object cable terminations (#9102)
- L2VPN modeling (#8157)
- PoE interface attributes (#1099)
- Half-height rack units (#51)
- Restricting API tokens by client IP (#8233)
- Referencing the current user in permission constraints (#9074)
- Custom field grouping (#8495)
- Toggling custom field visibility (#9166)
…and lots more! Check out the beta release notes for a complete list of improvements.
Bear in mind that, being a beta release, this is not yet suitable for production use. However, you are more than welcome to help us test it for final release. We even have a public demo instance available at beta-demo.netbox.dev. Your feedback during this evaluation period will help to ensure a smooth final release for version 3.3, which we expect to make available in mid-August.
Let us know what you think!